A unique dinner event: concert & dinner with the Berlin Residence Orchestra
At the dinner event, you will experience …
- an exclusive multi-course meal created by our partner, Catering by Marriott;
- a first-class Concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra;
- an elegant and eloquent Master of Ceremonies – who speaks fluent German, English, and other languages – to escort you through the evening and make your visit to Friedrich II’s Prussian palace an unforgettable step back in time.
Culinary delights prepared by Berlin Marriott Hotel & Catering by Marriott.
At dinner, you will experience …
- a three-course meal featuring seasonal ingredients from regional growers, creatively served and thematically selected to compliment the musical programming;
- a musical appetizer performed by a soloist from the Berlin Residence Orchestra to accompany your dessert;
- vegetarian option available upon request. Please call us at the latest 24 h before concert to book this option under: +49 30 258 10 35 0.
Enchant your palate with royal delicacies and let the Berlin Residence Orchestra charm your ears in a wonderful performance led by concert master Anna Fedotova and musical director Alexandra Rossmann in the baroque setting of the Great Orangery at Charlottenburg Palace
You can see our current menu here.
At the concert, you will experience ...
- our charming Master of Ceremonies, who accompanies you through the evening;
- a performance of baroque masterpieces, played by the Berlin Residence Orchestra;
- musicians performing in period costumes;
- a baroque setting in the royal halls of the Great Orangery.
Would you like to attend a concert with a large group? Learn more about our group offers.
Do you have additional questions?